[Metastockusers] Re: Can MetaStock open across two monitors...

Gets kinda cumbersome but, (assuming your video card supports it)it
can be done. FWIW, my second monitor went unused until Matrox
supported isolating programs by monitor (in effect having 2 desktops)
in Win2k (which took several months after Win2k was released). That's
because it was a real pain to deal with 1 desktop across 2 monitors
(which it seems is your plan). Now, btw, multiple monitors is a real
pleasure.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "edcomino" <e.comino@xxxx> wrote:
> I am planning to buy one or two additional monitors. Before I do;
> does anyone know if you can open MetaStock across two or more
> monitors?
>
> Ed Comino
> The Netherlands

Sell a Home for Top $