[Metastockusers] Help please!!

I'm trying to open 2 of the same chart from local data files so I can
run 2 separate Expert Advisors on the exact same chart, interval etc.
These advisors only work realtime intraday when I run them from a
local data file I've created for that contract(s&p mini contract). If
I try to run these advisors form regular realtime data from e-signal,
signals studies are delayed. How can I get metastock to open 2 of the
exact same chart from local data files. If you understand what I
asking, can anyone help?

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/zMEolB/TM