From: "skpeh" <nmpe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Helps required

Hi Roy Larsen,

Thanks for your reply with formula for the displaced MA.

What I actually want:

The MA is physically shifted to the right, beyond the last price bar
(candlestick or line).

For example, 3 period displaced 3-day MA -----
            --- the last 3 values for 3-day MA is plotted 3 days
                    to the right of last price, beyond the last price.

I appreciate your help very much
Thanks a million.

Peh