[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock 8 Question

Humm! Good point. It may be worthwhile to hold onto the old tester
version just for this reason. I've played with the new tester but
don't remember if you can export the info or not. Will look into it.

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, markf2 <no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi- Is there any way with Metastock Pro 8 to make an indicator that
> can be copied and pasted into Excel that will show bar-by-bar
whether
> a system is long, short or out?  Is there any way to get this info
> from Metastock into a spreadsheet, preferably without a third party
> add-on?  It used to come straight from the equity tab in the system
> tester in previous MS versions.  Thanks!

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/jd3IAA/BefplB/TM