[Metastockusers] Re: 4MACDean

Hi, Lionel:

If you would like a direct email with the attachments, I cannot do it
from the yahoo forum engine - emails sent from there do not permit
attachments.  So, you need to click on my name and send an email to
me, so that I get your email address and can reply with the
attachments.

Alternatively:

It really should be possible for you to download direct from the
Files area - that is what it's for, after all.  It sounds like you
almost succeeded.  I take it that you went to the group home page,
clicked on Files, found the 4MACDean folder, and clicked on it to
open it up.  You need to go just one step further.  In order to
download each of the files, simply doubleclick on them one at a
time.

The GIF file and the RTF file will simply open up in the explorer
window.  You can click on the GIF file to enlarge it.  If you wish,
you can use the File > SaveAs menu functions to transfer them onto
your local drive.

When you doubleclick the MWT and EXE files, you will be given an
opportunitiy to Open or Save them.  Choose Save, and they will be
downloaded into the directory of your choice.  Then copy the MWT file
into your C:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock\Charts folder - you need
do nothing more with that file (other than access it as a template
from within MetaStock).

Copy the EXE into your C:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock folder, and
then doubleclick on it to install the indicators.

Start Metastock, open a new chart, right click on it, and Apply
Template.  Select the 4MACDean from the list, and you will be on your
way!

However, I will be happy to direct email them to you if you wish -
but I need your address to do so.  The installation process will be
the same either way.

Good Luck!

Jim Dean

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx> wrote:
> I did and all I got was a list of the files in the folder.
> This is the first file that I have a problem downloading.
>
> Can you e-mail the folder to me direct?
> thanks
> Lionel

Magenta
> & Yellow.  Red & Magenta are fast & slow Bearish indicators;  Green
> and Yellow are fast & slow Bullish indicators.  BB-type envelopes
> provide statistically-based crossover signal lines for the MACD
> indicators.  Green and Red Dots on the Histo bars highlight
> meaningful changes in their height.
>
> Happy Hunting!
>
> Jim Dean
> (aka "Sir TANSTAAFL")

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2310151.3725769.2113459/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

001779:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrad
e.
> yahoo/B1054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1034536596?>
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=219695.2310151.3725769.2113459/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=844140670>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM