Re: Re: [Metastockusers] EOD Indices data

Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply. I shall try it.

> From: "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:43:41 -0400
> To: <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] EOD Indices data

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM

<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV
  <A title=drc1939@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:drc1939@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>drc1939@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Could someone kindly direct me to a site where I can download end-of-day
  data for the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq in MS format? Many thanks, David.

  Two approaches come to
  mind.  Download from Yahoo in ASCII/Excel and then convert to Metastock
  format with the Downloader.  Or use dCenter to download from Yahoo
  directly into
  Metastock.------------------------ Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Home Selling? Try Us!<A
  href="http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM";>http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/