Re: [Metastockusers] Re: 2 days Explorations

Roy,

I think Karile means to perform an exploration on the basis of data
for every other day(2 day), akin to doing a weekly (7 day - 5 open
days), say Friday's close (Weekly compressed data).

I myself sometime look at the data compressed... I don't trade on that
basis, but it removes the "visual" static.

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:34:47 +1300, you wrote:

> Karile
>
> > I would like to perform an exploration with a 2 days data compression
>
> I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain more fully?  (the
> "Explanation for Idiots" version please)

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM