[Metastockusers] C. Baude has a virus

I received an email
from C. Baude which contained a virus carrying attachment.
When I tried to
alert Baude about this, my email was bounce back to me.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
If anyone has
contact with C. Baude, please warn him about this.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Here is the message
that explained the reasons for returning the email to me
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>

<SPAN
class=701082716-06102002> " The original message was received
at Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
from cs671036-88.houston.rr.com
[67.10.36.88]
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal
errors -----
<BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(reason: 550 baudecb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
unknown)
... while talking to mx02.earthlink.net.:
To:<BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<<< 550 baudecb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
unknown
550 5.1.1 <BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>... User