[Metastockusers] Re: Custom Indicator Problem

Harold

are your meatstock directories in the same folder on both...i'e have
you 'mirrored' the directories????....I have had this problem and i
then copied the metastock data directories to both in the same
folder etc and it was fine after that....

hope this works in your case

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "hcour" <hcourtney@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm using MS on both my laptop and my desktop. When I copy a
layout
> from one to the other and then open the layout, I get a "Custom
> Indicator Error" message for my vol moving average. It says it
can't
> calculate the ARMS Ease of Movement indicator, which is not in the
> source chart, and gives a reference number. I assume these
reference
> numbers have to be co-ordinated between the two computers, since
> apparently #245 is the volume moving average on my laptop but the
> ARMS indicator on my desktop!
>
> Any suggestions how to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks,
> Harold

Sell a Home with Ease!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM