[Metastockusers] Re: question from amateur

Joyson

Yes the books etc are there however regardless of how intelligent a
person etc sometimes they require a push - a small push and a
leading direction and they are on their way...

TA is a vast and complex subject...sometimes daunting even for a
INTELLIGENT person as to where to start..

Look at his questions they are not answerable by reading manuals
etc....so a little help goes a long way..

At least my answer prompted your response...otherwise there was no
answer to the question..

I disagee with your obervation that the writer was not bothered to
read his manual...his questions are not from someone who is not
bothered to read the manual but from someone who is asking for a
guidance

So don't agree with your assumption at all

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Anil;
>
> Lucky for all newbies there is some one like you to lead the way.
>
> Have you considered that perhaps the many, many active
contributors to this
> and other sites like this simply do not care to waste time on a
post that
> wants to know
>
> What is the best explorer   (there obviously is no "Best Explorer")
> How to use the system Tester   ( How about taking a look at
the "Help"
> File??)
> can we get explorer/indicator/expert advisor for free  (perhaps a
look in
> the archives would produce some "Free" work by one of the
many "Self
> Absorbed Jargon Geeks")
>
> That the original post generated only your reply should come as no
surprise.
> A little effort on the part of the "Newbie" would have answered
most of his
> own questions. The original post amounted to " Could someone
please teach me
> to use Metastock? I do not care to read the Manual."
>
> Jayson

Service.

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM