  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:25
  AM
  Subject: Questions for Steve
Karnish

  Dear Steve,

  I studied the system your are applying on the
  stocks
  selected on your site and i don't understand a
  lot of things.
  to start with a few basic remarks :

  1)  Why are not you using money mangement
  techniques and cut
       loses short
  ?
      (there are some big problems
  in the porfolio,which
        could have been
  avoided, using simple stoploss orders)

  2)  why are you buying and holding stocks
  which are in a downtrend
       in stead of short
  selling and cover buying them ?
       ( buying and holding is
  ok for UP trending stocks but imho
         principal
  wrong in a DOWN trend because you are going then
         against the
  trend)

  Greetings from Belgium

  Theo Lockefeer

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.391
  / Virus Database: 222 - Release Date:
19/09/2002