RE: [Metastockusers] Hurst

Can this be
approximated by creating moving average bands for highs and lows for short,
intermediate and long term periods.  I sort of recall that Hurst used many
cycles ranging from a few weeks to 60 years.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
If you get a copy of
the TASC article, please post a summary here.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Lionel
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gram
[mailto:gramario@xxxxxx]Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 3:59
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[Metastockusers] HurstHi,Thanks for the
replies.What is still niggling me, however, is that I seem to remember
having readsomething (TASC old copy?) about a code for creating
this?Does anyone remember anything
similar?Regards,PsmithMessage: 8   Date: Sun, 29
Sep 2002 20:30:59 -0400   From: "wavemechanic"
<wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: Digest Number 525Discussion
about Hurst can be found at:<A
href="http://aegeancapital.com/freeservices/archives1/Guests/Stool/pg1.htm";>http://aegeancapital.com/freeservices/archives1/Guests/Stool/pg1.htmBill
----- Original Message -----  From: vin st  To:
Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 6:21
PM  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Digest Number 525
Hi, I am also interested in the Hurst stuff  Thanks
vin  --- Gram <gramario@xxxxxx> wrote:  > Hi
everyone.  > Does anyone know if it is possible to create
> curvilinear envelope (J.M.  > Hurst) trading cycles in MS, and
the code?  > Thanks,  > Psmith.To
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor