[Metastockusers] Re: MAMA

Thanks Bill,

I don't have such a directory. Did you create it your self or did the
import do it? The import of mama.dll seems to run ok, but I can't
reference mama in the custom indicators, so I guess it doesn't do the
import after all.

BR,
Eero

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "billhebert" <billhebert@xxxx> wrote:
> Eero,
>
> Mine installed in this directory
>
> C:\Program Files\Equis\MetaStock\External Function DLLs
>
> - B

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM