Intra-day files EOD 7.2

Hi does anyone know how to make metastock EOD
accept Intra-day files.

Any help much appreciated.

Vaughan Try
MTS Research

PLEASE NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, and are for
the attention of the named recipient(s) only and should not be distributed to
any other person without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this
e-mail or any part of it. Information relating to any company or security is for
information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a solicitation or
offer to buy or sell any security. The information on which this communication
is based has been obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we
do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. All expressions of opinion are
subject to change without notice. We have checked, but do not warrant that this
e-mail and its attachments are free from viruses.
MTS Research Limited: Reg. No. 2346798
Registered Office: Grapes House, High Street, Esher KT10 9QA .