that laid golden eggs, would you give it away???

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002
12:55 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[Metastockusers] I'm making over $3,000.00 weekly from
trading
better
yet Ira, if you post your mailing address we can simply send you cash to invest
for us! really, you obviously have this whole stock market thing figured out.
thanks for sharing!!!!

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: irawerley
[mailto:irawerley@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 1:16
PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] I'm making over $3,000.00 weekly from
tradingAND SO CAN YOU. IT'S EASY. All my picks profit
from this service are profitable. everyone 100%. each day i'm making
hundreds, and by the end of the week, I've made thousands. email me for
details irawerley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use