[Metastockusers] Re: I'm making over $3,000.00 weekly from trading

..if you are making it then why share it????....keep on making it be
happy and retire in your private island with sunseeker in harbour...

...another spam bites the dust....!!!

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxx, "irawerley" <irawerley@xxxx> wrote:
> AND SO CAN YOU. IT'S EASY. All my picks profit from this service
are
> profitable. everyone 100%. each day i'm making hundreds, and by
the
> end of the week, I've made thousands. email me for details
> irawerley@xxxx

Plan to Sell a Home?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM