FW: [EquisMetaStock Group] updates lost in space

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

Hi
Bill,
<SPAN
class=686424900-23092002>
<SPAN
class=686424900-23092002>Straight to the top of the class mate.  Good to
see you've got it.  Do you need help with the TC2000 now or all
sorted?

Evan Cox
44 Carrodus st
Fraser ACT 2615

<FONT face=Kudasai
color=#8000ff>ejcox@xxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 0402050420
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: billhebert
[mailto:billhebert@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, 23 September 2002 10:49
AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[EquisMetaStock Group] updates lost in space
Evan,

Got it!  Understand now it is a two step
process, create folders under a master folder which will take a little
time
to set up.  Then the Transverse on the second
pass will put the data in the right place.  This gets rid of the A-Z
folders
and allows data to be collected into the defined
directories.

Thanks, Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV