RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] updates lost in space

to disclose your email address to the group.  Please use this
page to reply.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Greg,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

With the downloader, you need to convert
an ASCII file? If this is the case, then make sure in your options that the
check box on both tabs are checked "Traverse all folders".  Also make sure
that the main folder of your data files is the point of origin for The
Downloader.  Eg. c:/Metastock data - that should help.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
    <FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I have organised all my data into industry groups from the
shares mag, and get an ASCII file every day from Sanford.  It updates all
files regardless of where the folder is from my point of origin.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>