From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bijan Khezri
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 10:18 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Composite Index

I can't believe a person has the gull of writing a book where nearly
everything is compared using this "index", and a whole chapter is dedicated
to it, and then she has the guts to tell you to go to her website, where she
wants to charge $825 for the indicator.  Connie Brown, George Lane who wrote
the forward, and Irwin, the publisher should be ashamed for writing a huge
commercial.  Absolutely disgusting.  And there are organizations that even
push the book as required reading.  Shame.

The funny thing is that there is someone on the internet that claims to have
copied the "results" of the index, and he will sell you the formula for
about $200.