Re: Metastock and Excel

Hi Theo:

I originally asked for help on getting data into
Excel,
a little while ago.

It appears that you can also drag each
indicator into Excel.
It will, however, copy the date with each, so
you may have
to delete several date columns.

An alternative to this is, as someone pointed out
to me,
you can print out the text data to a file. You will
see in
the print preview that all the indicators are
included. However,
it breaks them up somewhat in the text file, and it
is more
awkward.

I think it is easiest to make a split window, drag
each
indicator to Excel, and delete the extra date
columns.

Regards,

Wayne
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr