[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Installation problem

Scoubidoo,

This may be a problem that is specific to the version of windows that
you are running. Windows 98 used it. The problem may not exist with
other versions of Windows. Metastock 7.2 warns when system resources
are running low during extensive tests, requiring program shutdown of
unused/unnecessary programs to run at optimal efficiency.
Metastock7.2 can be a memory hog! Version8 does not appear to have
the same problem.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxx, scoubidoo68@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
>        I installed a new metastock 7.2, and when the software
start, I see
> this message
>

> [Unable to display image]
>

> Is anyone can said where these files are in his computer. I
installed the
> software many times, and I always this message

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/BefplB/TM