[Metastockusers] Re: Metastock & financial astrology ... advanced technical analysis ..

Byy the way if anyone thought that i was taken in by the post...let
me make it clear...i was taking a piss of the message by yogi in
oz...

agree no bloody spam and crap messages....

anil

owner@xxxx>
> [...]
> >
> > However, the cosmic clock is the oldest and most
> > accurate timing device known to mankind, doesn't
> > it make sense to harness it as a tool for trading
> > purposes?
> >
> > Using the cosmic clock for market timing has a
> > number of advantages, like:
> >
> > 1. NOBODY can change or interfere with this timing
> >    mechanism, except God hisself.
> >
> > 2. By logging market reactions over long periods,
> >    a bias for future market action may be evident
> >    for individual cycles.
> >
> > 3. Both STATIC and DYNAMIC time cycles can be employed
> >    to analyze the TIME axis on our price charts. This means
> >    we now have significantly more information from the same
> >    charts, with no further overheads.
> >
> > 4. Such information can be used in projecting TIME and PRICE
> >    forward, complementing our trading plan.
> >
> > 5. Better analysis of the TIME axis, also helps to confirm our
> >    regular TA and helps us to make more informed decisions
> >    about our trade entries and exits.
> >

> > As we move forward, many more traders will see the value in
> > using TIME cycles, as another trading tool.
> >
> > Unfortunately, in the past, there has been very little PRACTICAL
> > information from astrologers to enable traders to EASILY get
> > a grip on TIME cycles, let alone include them in a trading plan.
> >
> > That situation is changing rapidly and the void between
> > astrologers and traders is being gradually filled, with some
> > EASY and PRACTICAL methods being offered to traders, in an
> > effort to improve their market timing.
> >
> > That gap between astrologers and traders had developed over
> > centuries, with astrologers providing information from their
> > interpretive perspective.
> >
> > This approach gave traders much detail about HOW and WHY
> > an event would occur, but what the traders really needed was
> > more details about WHEN and event would occur.
> >
> > Last June, we had a group of traders and astrologers meet in
> > Perth and the old approach of market evaluation was quite
> > evident .... it was as if both groups were speaking in
> > different languages ... very enlightening.
> >
> > Old masters, like Gann and the Rothschilds, knew the value of
> > using astro time cycles in their trading analysis, but much of
> > its worth was recorded in veiled language or coded messages,
> > largely to avoid ridicule from within the trading community
> > and their families.
> >
> > Today, traders are much more receptive to the idea of using
> > natural time cycles to assist with better annalysis and timing
> > of our trade entries and exits.
> >
> > Pioneers, like Mandfred Zimmel, will help to improve these
> > trading strategies and enable traders to include them within
> > their trading plan, with confidence.
> >
> > It is naive to think that no progress has been made in this
> > field of astro cycles since Gann's day. In fact, one of Gann's
> > coded texts is soon to be unravelled, to reveal some
> > interesting PRACTICAL help for budding astrotraders .....
> > ....... albeit, 75 years after its first publication.

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/zMEolB/TM