Re: Virus again!!! AW: Introducing the MyPoints MasterCard

Again, my virus checker recognised and quarantined the email containing the
virus.  I suggest you get a better virus scanner.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frans Derksen" <fjderksen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Virus again!!! AW: Introducing the MyPoints MasterCard

Hi Nicolas,

I did two scans, one with F-prot-DOS and one on-line scan with Symantec.
They both did not recognize it as a (possible) virus.
My Zonealarm firewall did not quarantine this e-mail-attachement either.

Suspicious as I am I did not dare to open the attachement.

How did you find out it was a virus ?
As it is a .txt file I guess it's a Macro-virus ?
What is the name of this virus ?

Rgds.
Frans