Re: RE:Re: SR ZigZag Trend by Spyros Raftopoulos

Spyros :

Thanks again, and again a lot !

I have tried your SR ZigZag Trend (SR ZZT) v.4}
and teste different parameters : 0,1,1  works really great
and is a major enhancement to the things i use.
I am not easy satisfied and very critical but if it is
great i am the first to say so : Spyros this is really good
work !

Thanks

Theo Lockefeer