Re: DDE Server

The DDE server is only designed to pass on the last value of the field defined, it holds no history. You can use an OLE Link to Excel, to accomplish what you want. Load the last 20 bars of a 5 minute chart, right click on the price bar, select copy, then select Paste Special in Excel, then Paste Link, as CSV...
---
Joe

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:46:06
 Harish wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>If someone has tried the DDEServer that comes with MS Pro...is it possible to maintain a certain# of intra bars in Excel in real time?
>For example if I want to maintain in my Excel spread sheet, the latest 20 bars of 5-min CISCO in realtime???
>Thanks & best regards,
>Harish

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com