  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 10:17
  PM
  Subject: RE: Wilder's Original RSI
  Explanation?

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Wayne:
  "Trading systems
  and Methods, 3rd edition" by Perry Kaufman has has what seems like a
  detailed description in less than 30 pages.  He also discusses
  variations on the RSI. His code is written in Trade Station easy
  language.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  If your library
  (local or academic) doesn't have a copy they can probably get it for you
  on interlibrary loan.
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>
  Hope this
  helps
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2> Lionel
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
  Behalf Of WayneSent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 4:46
  PMTo: Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Wilder's Original
  RSI Explanation?
  Hi There:

  I am trying to study J. Wells Wilder's
  original RSI formula, past the basic
  description and formula given in the Metastock
  manual.

  The manual only says, "The RSI is a fairly
  simple formula, but is difficult
  to explain without pages of
  examples."

  Does anybody have a more detailed study,
  perhaps Wilder's own explanation,
  regarding this? I can't seem to find much past
  the basics on the internet.

  Many thanks,

  Wayne
  Victoria, BC