  To: <A title=Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2002 5:46
  PM
  Subject: Wilder's Original RSI
  Explanation?

  Hi There:

  I am trying to study J. Wells Wilder's
  original RSI formula, past the basic
  description and formula given in the Metastock
  manual.

  The manual only says, "The RSI is a fairly
  simple formula, but is difficult
  to explain without pages of
  examples."

  Does anybody have a more detailed study,
  perhaps Wilder's own explanation,
  regarding this? I can't seem to find much past
  the basics on the internet.

  Many thanks,

  Wayne
  Victoria, BC