From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jay Cruce
Sent: 15. agust 2002 22:56
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: p&f

Chartcraft is not so much a specific p&f chart as it is a way of
interpreting the chart.  There really are two factors on a p&f chart
that can be changed, the box size and the reversal requirement.  I think
Metastock can vary either one.  So you can make the p&f charts look like
Chartcraft or any other method.  I think the default values in Metastock
use a 3 box reversal which is pretty much the standard.

Jay