No Subject

I am trying to use the system tester comparing
multiple systems. I want to enter a historical date,
ie 3 months ago and compare the systems. THe
comparison shows which system produces the most equity
gain. I could then view the validity of the signal
generated. So far I am only able to test using all of
the most recent data. Is there a way to limit the data
used in the system test to a historical date?

I suppose I could remove data from the selected
security using the downloader, run the test and put
the data back but there should be a better way.

Thanks,
Chris