Another TE and TS Update

So much for quick fixes. My Thanks to David Hobbs for letting me know that
my 'Nd' variable fix was also flawed. I'll try again.

If you have version 3.X Trade Equity or Trade Stop formulas with an 'Nd'
that looks like either of the lines below,
Nd:=LastValue(Int(Frac(Cp/100)*10));
or
Nd:=LastValue(Int(Frac(Cp/99)*10));
then it should be changed to
Nd:=LastValue(Int(0.1+Frac(Cp/100)*10));

Hopefully this will fix the problem once-and-for-all.

Current versions of all files, TE_Guide.zip, can now be downloaded from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/files/
A smaller update document with just indicators is also available for
downloading, or I can email directly upon request.

Roy
rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx