Bug found - Charts options page

Suddenly, whenever I move the mouse over the price bars, the prices are no longer shown in a popup-window. This was a very useful feature.

How to switch it on again?

I found after studying the helpfiles for an hour that in the "Charts Option Page"
Tools | Options... | Chart options (confusingly there are two of those! => Format | Chart Window ...| Chart Options) I have to set "Show ChartTips". To my surprise this was already set! Switching it on and of or restarting Metastock did not produce the desired result.

I have to live without this popup window from today on. Perhaps I have to reinstall MS 7.02.

Bodo