Re: Exporting indicator data.

Greg :

If it is possible to work with "specific" keystrokes
then you could use AutoIt  (a freeware tool).

a few years ago i managed to fully automate the Downloader
process in a simular way. (no i donot have it anymore).

So

1) make a simple description of the keys you are sending.

(printscreens are maybe helpfull)

2)  if possible use as much underscored ( " _ " ) keys
    (because they are more specific then mouse-co-oridinates.

3)  search for AutoIt  (www.hiddensoft.com)

4) email me if needed for assistance  (i am member of the AutoItlist)

It would be handy to have those 400 in one folder
(if you have the "clicking process" it would have to loop through the
folder)

Good Luck

Theo Lockefeer

sky40912@xxxxxxxxx