Re: metastock-digest V1 #1600 (Re: Meta Stock Formula Language)

  Please Email me the zipped file of formulas.Thanking you in advance!David Jennings wrote:

    I have a large collection of Metastock formulae in a word file. IT'snot very.well organised and comes with stuff for TradeStation and AIQ.I  have plans to turn it into a book/CD rom someday. However, if

        anybody wants a copy (AS IS) then I'll post - on second thoughts emailme privately as I suspect that the list won't take a zipped file of400Kb.  From: P & J Riddick     To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 4:04 AM     Subject: Re: Meta Stock Formula Language      I agree, wouldn't we all? PR          ----- Original Message -----          From: Jan          To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 4:03 AM          Subject: Meta Stock Formula Language           Hello , Does anyobe know if there is a book for          sale about the Meta Stock Formula Language ?I have          the manual for the program , but I would like to          have more detailed information and ( if possible )
          examples how to work with that .With kind regards          , Jan