  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 11:37
  AM
  Subject: Quotelf and Yahoo
  Has anyone had any experience with downloading end of day
  quotes from yahoousing Quotelf?  I currently use Reuters and find
  that the Yahoo quotes areinaccurate.  Also where there are
  inaccuracies, the Quotelf program is notsmart enough to correct previous
  bad data.  Although I would prefer freequotes I guess you get what
  you pay for.  Anyone else had this
experience?