               Enviado Por:        Assunto:  Re: Meta Stock Formula Language
               owner-metastock@xx
               tastock.com

               26/07/2002 11:07
               Responder a
               metastock

send it to me please
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: David Jennings
 To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 5:21 AM
 Subject: Re: Meta Stock Formula Language

 I have a large collection of Metastock formulae in a word file. IT's not
 very.well organised and comes with stuff for TradeStation and AIQ. I  have
 plans to turn it into a book/CD rom someday. However, if anybody wants a
 copy (AS IS) then I'll post - on second thoughts email me privately as I
 suspect that the list won't take a zipped file of 400Kb.