Re: Meta Stock Formula Language

Would you please put me on the list for the formulae .doc.  Most ISP's will accept at least 4Mb. Perhaps AOL is an exception. Thanks, Steve Warsaw David Jennings wrote: I have a large collection of Metastock formulae in a word file. IT's not very.well organised and comes with stuff for TradeStation and AIQ. I  have plans to turn it into a book/CD rom someday. However, if anybody wants a copy (AS IS) then I'll post - on second thoughts email me privately as I suspect that the list won't take a zipped file of 400Kb.  From: P & J Riddick
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 4:04 AM Subject: Re: Meta Stock Formula Language  I agree, wouldn't we all? PR