Pivot Point indicator

Hello all,

I am new to MetaStock and technical trading so any advice is greatly
appreciated.

I am trying to build a custom indicator that will allow me to plot daily
pivot points and the associated supports and resistance levels.  For
example if I am working with a 5 minute S&P 500 chart I would like to
see the indicators based on the last sessions closes plotted in a
straight line for the entire trading session.  When the market closes
recalculate the indicators and   plot them for the next day.

The big picture goal is to create an expert advisor that will alert me
as to when the key support and resistance levels are broken.  Here is
what I have so far:

Name:	Pivot Point

Formula:	(HIGH + LOW +CLOSE)/3

Name:	Pivot Point (First support level)

Formula:	(Fml( "Pivot Point")*2)- HIGH

Name:	Pivot Point (First resistance level )

Formula: 	(Fml( "Pivot Point")*2)-LOW

Name:	Pivot Point (Second support level)

Formula: 	(Fml( "Pivot Point")-( Fml( "Pivot Point (First
resistance level )")- Fml( "Pivot Point (First support level)")))

Name:	Pivot Point (Second resistance level

Formula: 	(Fml( "Pivot Point")+( Fml( "Pivot Point (First
resistance level )")- Fml( "Pivot Point (First support level)")))

Regards and profitable trading,

Jeremy Berkovits