Re:

Hi Michael,
I rather new to this software, but I believe these formulas will answer
your needs:
Insert it in the filter or in any column.
a:= HHV(H,3) - LLV(C,3);
b:= HHV(C,3) - LLV(L,3);
Result:= If(a>b,a*0.4,b*0.4);
Result;

I have tested it and it works.
André
At 05:16 PM 07/03/2002 -0700, you wrote:
could
someone help me program the following in Metastock language?

HighestHigh for the last 3 days - lowest close
fpr last 3 days

Highest close last 3 days - lowest low last 3
days

then take the higher value of either of the
above 2 equations and multiply that higher value by 0.4

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).
7/1/02