"Normalized" Linear Regression Slope

Hi folks -

I'm using the following code trying to get the slope of the % change in
price (close).

I'm using:
Period:=Input("Periods",3,200,10);
ZeroKiller:=If(C=Ref(C,-1),0,C/(C-Ref(C,-1)));
NormalSlope:=LinRegSlope(ZeroKiller,Period);
NormalSlope;
0;

I think I want this or else a change of  $1 for a $10 stock and a $100
stock would be the same. Is that correct?
I'm using ZeroKiller to get rid of the div by 0 error message that shows
up. (Although the plot still is drawn.) .
I'd appreciate any help y'all have to offer.

TIA
Ron