Re: TC2000 BOP

Ron,

Formula below.  I have not tried it out yet myself.  Please let me
know what you think?

BOP

THL:=If(H-L=0,.00001,H-L);

{Reward Based on the Open}
BuRBoO:=(H-O)/(THL);
BeRBoO:=(O-L)/(THL);

{Reward Based on the Close}
BuRBoC:=(C-L)/(THL);
BeRBoC:=(H-C)/(THL);

{Reward Bases on the Open-Close}
BuRBoOC:=If(C>O,(C-O)/(THL),0);
BeRBoOC:=If(C>O,0,(O-C)/THL));

BOP:=(BuRBoO+BuRBoC+BuRBoOC)/3 -
(BeRBoO+BeRBoC+BeRBoOC)/3;

BOP

To plot the moving average, add the following line to the formula:

Mov(BOP,14,S)

Author uses a 14 period and a 95 period plot to show short term and long
term trends.

The indicator is used like a ROC or RSI indicator where you look for
Divergences or breaks in Support or Resistance to predict price changes.

BH