Re: TC2000 BOP

Ron,

I have found that the TSV and Moneystream indicators in TC2000 to be quite
useful

The BOP indicator is the least useful of the three.  Worden even stated that
their
BOP indicator does not work well on high cap stocks.  These turn out to be
the
only stock with high enough volume to trade

BOP does work well though when their is significant BOP selling of about 11
days.
As it starts to recover their is typically an increase in the price of the
security.

Their is an Article on BOP in the August 2001 copy of Stocks and Commodities
Magazine by Igor Livishin.  He creates the indicator in three components of
three
different reward criteria.  What is interesting is that if you combine the 3
different
reward criteria formulas into one formula you get.

BOP = (C-O)/(H-L)

After Worden saw the article he made them change the name of the indicator,
it is
now call BMP

The full formula for the three different reward criteria are on page 73 Aug
'01 S&C

If you do not have that issue I can send the complete formula

BH