Re: Formula for TSV? Indicator of indicator.

Mikey -

One way to get an indicator of an indicator is:
1. plot the first indicator (Indicator A)
2 . Drag  and the indicator (indicator B) that you want to impose on
Indicator A onto A's plot. (The color of  IndicatorA changes as you move
Indicator B over it, so you know you're dropping it in the right place.

Typically you'll be asked what you want to do with the scaling options.

Ron

Mikey wrote:

>I would like to see the formulas if you don't mind??  also I have never been
>able to get an indicator of an indicator  how is that normally done???