Re: TC2000's RSI formula

One further note on TC2000's RSI dialog for RSI. They have an additional
 setting called Avg period. This setting is a moving average of the RSI.
It is this Avg setting to which the simple and exponential settings
apply. We would use mov of  the tanslated RSI. This  is useful as small
numbers remove a lot of the whipsawing that otherwise happens. Of course
the signals are also delayed somewhat.

Ron