  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, 17 May, 2002 08:37
  Subject: Changing real-time data vendor /
  MetaServer RT

  Hi folks, I wonder if anyone can help me with the
  following questions:

  I want to change my real-time data vendor from
  eSignal to the MetaServer RT DDE application. According to the MetaServer help
  file, I first have to select another option (not eSignal) during the Metastock
  Install.

  Do I really have to run through the Metastock
  Install again to achieve this, or is there an easier way?

  If I have to run through the install again, is it
  safe to do so ie will all of my custom-built experts etc. remain intact or
  will they be removed? Obviously I have them backed up, but even so I am
  hesitant to trust the backup and restore process!

  Many thanks,
Nick