Re: Expert Advisor + Layouts

Check the name of the experts in question. If there are spaces preceeding the name, the expert doesn't want to stay attached.

---
Joe

On Tue, 14 May 2002 07:43:55
 24hrclock wrote:
>Howdy.
>
>I have a layout which contains 5 charts, 4 of which employ an (unique)
>Expert Advisor.
>
>When I save the layout all the data and lines studies are properly preserved.
>
>However, when I reopen the layout I have to manually re-attach each Expert.
>
>Is this a MS "feature" or am I doing something wrong?
>
>TIA,
>
>24h

Outgrown your current e-mail service?
Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus