Crossover position

Hello,
I wonder if this has been addressed before.  I'm at a
loss as to how to code it.

Below is the system test.
The problem is that there is a different condition for the
buy than there is for the sell.
What I would like to have
happen is for the "ENTER LONG" Condition to always go long and once
that condition crosses back and if the condition of the "ENTER SHORT"
condition has already crossed, then the system would  go
short.

What is happening is that if the "ENTER LONG" position
crosses back over ( and no longer meets the criteria for a long
position, and the "ENTER SHORT" position has already crossed over, then it
will not take a short position, even though both conditions are in a short
mode.

Enter LONG / Exit
SHORTCross(RSI(5),(WillR(20)*(-1)))Enter SHORT / Exit
LONGCross(WillR(30)*(-1)),RSI(24)

Thanks,

Jim