From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
24hrclock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 8:18 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Clearing System Tester Buy/Sells

I made the mistake of saving a layout which contained all the buy/sell
arrows and labels from a system tester I ran. This morning, when opening
everything, there the little buggers were!

Short or running a test which produced no buys/sells and which replaced
buy/sell arrows, is there any means to simple clear these buggers from the
chart?

TIA

24h