1min. v Tick data discrepancies?

I am playing with yesterday's NQ charts and found numerous data
discrepancies between data shown on my 1-minute chart and data shown on my
tick chart.

An easy example is the 8:40am 1-minute bar which shows a high of 1419.50
while my tick chart shows nothing above 1419.00 for the whole day. There
are a bunch of these discrepancies.

Data provider is E-Signal. I have pulled local data as well as loaded fresh.

Is this an E-Signal problem (and if so, why by changing time frames does
the data changes)? MS problem (and if so, why or how does MS 'interpret'
the same data incorrectly)? or ?

Whadupwitdis?

thanks,

24h