  To: <A title=metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:06
  PM
  Subject: RE: How can I get a Line of the
  Pivot Point

  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>Theo
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  When
  you removed the definition parameters it will then plot. For future reference,
  a variable will only plot if you put the variable name by itself in the
  formula, after the definition. If within the formula follow it with a ";", if
  it is at the end then the ";" is not necessary.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  TL : usefull thanks. (I
  got it to work with :(H+L+C)/3;
  ).

  It
  would be incorrect to call your formula a pivot point.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  TL
  :  others (It is the classic formula for a pivot point according to Lucas
  and Le Beau said
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>        John) are calling this
  a pivot point and i donot mind but "a pivot point is a price
  array"
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>        looks to me a little
  contradictionary or ? a pivot point should at least be "a point" or
  ;)
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>        to me  this is also
   not important (which name
  it has) and i am willing to test and try any
  formula if<FONT face=Arial
  color=#008080 size=4> it might be usefull to generate
  profits.
  size=4>====> Please give your formula for a pivot
point.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4> A pivot point is a price array where the value(s) before and
  after are lower for a high pivot point and the reverse for a low pivot
  point.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  If
  we wish to communicate then proper use of names is important.
  :-)
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  TL
  :  of course ,  clear at the moment is that one definition of a
  pivot point <> to  another
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>         definition(s) of
  a pivot point :)
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>Thanks again !
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>Theo
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#008080
  size=4>neo

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
    owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
    Behalf Of T.E.M. LockefeerSent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:05
    PMTo: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: How can I
    get a Line of the Pivot Point

       Hello NEO,

    1) Thanks .