Points Only Test

I have written a trading system in Metastock for Commodities.
When I run the test on a commodity, it is a Points Only test.
My question is:  What is a point in this type of test? Is it a tick
value or a full point? i.e. in the grains, the tick value would be 1/4 or $12.50
where the full point value would be 1 or $50.00. Which does it use and does that
apply to items such as Bean Oil, Meal, Cotton, etc?
Also, in Currencies, does each 1 point indicate 12.50?
Thanks,
RandyB

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together